Saturday, March 21, 2015

Somewhere Sunny And 75

 




Urban Outfitters Hat
Spell Designs Kimono and Shorts
Woven Bag (thrifted)
Old Navy Long Sleeve
Ecote Boos
 
Well, it's actually sunny and 55 but hey, that sun feels pretty good!   Tis was a day off outfit, I suppose I think I'm heading off to a music festival or something but I'm really excited about summer and having a little fun with outfits.  I'm also trying to step up my work wardrobe, I'd been wearing the same two airs of pants and three shirts to work this past winter but the last two weeks I've been trying to actually ya know, dress cute.  My boss's sister even said that I'd been looking nice the past few weeks so that makes me worried about how I was looking before!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, it's that obsession-worthy kimono again <3
    I recently purchased a fringed kimono while out shopping and thought of you. Haha, it's navy, floral crochet, and has a lovely fringed bottom half that I couldn't stop twirling in.
    I NEED MORE!
    xD

    Haha, you and me both can imagine we're heading off to music festivals.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)