Tuesday, March 24, 2015

On The Horizon





Free People Hat
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
Old Navy Dress
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Ecote Bag
Seychelles Boots

It's fun to start wearing normal clothes again!  I still need a light coat in the morning but by afternoon the sun's warmed everything up enough that the coat is almost too much.   I'm still holding off on the sandal although I've seen quite a few people around town wearing them already.  Apparently I'm a wimp who doesn't like snow in between my toes.  This probably means I need to turn in my Alaskan badge or something....

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this maxi dress looks great on you! This whole outfit looks pretty spring-y in a dark way - if that makes any sense. I think you look fantastic! I'm glad the weather is finally warming up for you too.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite outfits of yours to date (although I'm sure I've said that a few times, you have so many great outfits). I like the monochromatic look enlivened with the textures of the hat, belt, fringe bag, and bold bracelet. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)