Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Not Bad







Free People Hat (gift)
Vintage Leather Jacket (thrifted)
Free People "Diamonds in the Sky" Dress
Ecote Boots and Bag
American Eagle Belts and Black Tee

The only thing I don't like about this dress is the half slip on the inside, it's not bad during the summer but man, does it ever stick to tights.  I do wish it had a full slip but aside from that, I've been really happy with this dress.  I bought it almost a year ago and it's been doing wonderfully quality wise, all off the stitching has stayed intact which I think it a big deal for any embroidered garment.  I do baby it a little by always hand washing it but I've tried to get better about taking care of my clothes and have started doing that for most of them.  I'm also really happy about how well these boots are doing, I know I've been committing a sin wearing suede in the winter but what am I gonna do, not wear my boots for eight months out of the year?  There's a little wear on the heels and the suede has started rubbing but for how much I paid for them and how much I've worn them, I can't complain.

2 comments:

  1. dress and jacket are perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the free people dress that's see through? i get so confused you have so many fantastic clothes. anyway i crush on this dress. you're right about wearing your clothes you wanna wear no matter the season. someone said something i like to repeat & remind myself of which is right now is special too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)