Saturday, March 7, 2015

It Is Called "Winter" Kate








American Eagle Outfitters Hat
Jones New York Wool coat (thrifted)
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
PJK Silk Tee (thredup.com)
Rag & Bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Fergie Boots (gift)
Spell Designs "Dreamweaver" Bag (ebay)

Now I know why so many bloggers wear sunglasses, it was way too bright today! Excuse all of the squinty faces.
I love this winter kate  kimono, it's so pretty and lightweight and while I was surprised it was more of grey than black, it's fitting into my wardrobe really well.   I've gotten a little use out of it this winter but I'm really looking forward to wearing it this summer.  Of course, I say that and it'll ended up pouring all summer.

5 comments:

  1. ha ha! title play on words very clever. that turquoise bracelet. i melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I always forget to add in that accessory too. Sunglasses are usually an afterthought for me. But for a sunny day with snow, you'd definitely need them!
    LOVE the kimono. Of course. Because I love all of your obsession-worthy kimonos <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear sunglasses so much. Even overcast days can be too much for my sensitive eyes! I always forgive squinting! Anyway, I love your feather print kimono so much. It's so pretty and definitely looks like a very versatile piece.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I dislike about snow is that it makes my eyes all teary and squinty because it reflects light so much! So yeah, glasses during winter are not so douchey after all! :D
    I love this kimono, I love all your kimonos and this awesome dream catcher necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. winter kate is amazing, isn't it? love the kimono on you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)