Monday, March 30, 2015

Into The Setting Sun





Free People Hat (gift)
Talbots Trench (consignment)
Land's End Shirt (thrifted)
Rag & Bone Jeans (ebay)
Carlos Boots
Ecote Bag

I don't really get a ton of usage out of this coat, it's pretty thin so it really only works for 50 degrees and up.  However, it sorta of feels like my "grown up" coat so it's nice to have to wear to work and school stuff and just sort of blend in with everyone.   I'm trying to get more wear out of my normal clothes though and wear them with my off duty clothes.  I'm a dork either way so might as well embrace it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these rag and bone jeans, saw them inshore when I visited the states in 2012! they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the color of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jeans are so cool with the detailing down the side! I really love the rust colored shirt paired with them. This is a wonderful classic coat too. Definitely a perfect piece for spring.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)