Friday, March 20, 2015

Grey And Dreary





Hat (thrfted)
Winter Kate Jacket (ebay)
J.Crew Silk Blouse (thrifted)
Gap Jeans (thrifted)
Cleobella Ba
Ecote Boots

This jacket is one o te three Winter Kate items I found a wile back on ebay for super cheap, I ended up buying this jacket, the kimono and the pink vest version of this jacket.  If the seller's had more of variety of sizes ad not just extra smalls, I would have probably gotten some dresses, everything was so cheap!  I haven't seen very many good deals since then, ebay is always such a waiting game. (Romy at Hippy at Heart has this same jacket and does an amazing job styling it, it looks so cute with shorts in the summer!)

I need to get a leather sewing needle, the strap on this bag came off right after I took pictures.  I haven't ben as careful as I should be with this bag but luckily it's a pretty easy fix.  Just a good reminder to be way more careful in the future and not just throw it on the chair.

1 comment:

  1. Nice find on this jacket! I love the boho print and how perfectly it fits in with your style. Western hat, dreamcatcher necklace, and fringe bag...haha, it was the serendipity addition to your closet! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)