Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easily Swayed






Free People Hat
Jones New York Wool Coat (thrifted)
Vince Cashmere Cardigan (gift)
Isabel Marant for H&M c/o H&M
Old Navy Tank
Seven For All Mankind Jeans (consignment)
Free People Bag (ebay)

Heeeey, it's starting o warm up and for some crazy reason, I finally feel like wearing clothes again! (Not that I didn't want to wear clothes on that -40 below zero morning but it was basically just wear ALL THE SWEATERS.)   Crazy how that works.....

Of course, this really isn't that much of a deviation from my normal stuff but look, non-skinny jeans!  I still need to fix my shoddy hem job on these jeans but I'm trying  little varity in what I wear.  All of the 70s inspiration going on right now really makes me want to wear flared jeans again, even though as a short person, skinny jeans are God's gift.  No hems that drag!  No cramming into chaps for riding! Flats!  Wooot!

In spite of all of that, it is fun to try some other things and being the apparently easily influenced person that I am, I really wanted to wear some flared jeans.  Actually, some high waist flares would be crazy cool, even though I would need to wear my highest shoes all the time to make those work.

See? Easily influenced, before you know it I'll be all "creepers are da best!" even though I really don't care for those at all.

1 comment:

  1. The neutral stripes are great with the bright bag. I'm liking the 70s influence too - almost put my flared jeans in the donate pile because I hardly wear them, but I think I will hang onto them for a little longer. They're not practical for work at all since they require a high shoe, but I will have to work them into my weekend outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)