Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Before The Storm





Free People Hat (gift)
Leather Jacket (thrifted - no label)
French connection Silk Blouse (thrifted)
AE High Rise Jeans
Fred Meyer Scarf
Ecote Bag
Dublin Boots (gift)

There's not a lot of varity with the outfits this week, I've been working split shifts because of Ev's new schedule and while it's not bad, it doesn't leave a lot of free time during the day because I'm running around picking up everyone during the time in-between.   So lot of work outfits this week! (Which means, lots of black pants and snow boots.)

4 comments:

  1. You look so snuggled up and warm with that awesome scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots look awesome and so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking like a Western boho babe as usual Katie! That third shot of you is perfect - so stunning :) That scarf looks so stylish and snuggly too. Perfect for cold days!

    Oh, and as for my Just Fab boots, so far, I've been spreading out my use of them that they're all still holding up really well! I haven't had any problems with any of them yet! I'll let you know if I do though.

    Pssh, and what are you talking about, grumpy pants? ;) Haha, you're an amazing woman as well Katie, and I don't think you're a jerk at all!
    As for the co-worker, we're still not on the friendliest terms, but we haven't worked together in a while, so....pretty sure we're just gonna agree that we don't get along. Haha, so it's good we don't have any shifts together!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you do work outfits like a supermodel, with those piercing blue eyes and perfect skin! *_*
    Loving this scarf, omg, so snuggly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)