Wednesday, February 11, 2015

On The Road







Free People Hat (gift)
American Eagle Outfitters Scarf
J.Crew Coat (thrifted)
Vince Cashmere Cardigan (gift)
Anthro Dress (thrifted)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Boots (thrifted)
Ecote Bag

Hey, it's some color! And lots of patterns! 
I think I just get into ruts sometimes and forget that I can create some interesting outfits out of what I have, rather than just defaulting to black jeans. (Because...lazy.  And cold.)   This cardigan is one of my favorite garments, the cashmere is really thick, higher quality than my J.Crew sweaters  and it's so warm.  But the pattern always throws me off, it's like, what do I wear with stripes?
Hard questions here, I know.  But like Linda said, just wear it! 

3 comments:

  1. oh that scarf is a stunner and I love the color of your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I thought was that your red jacket is wonderful! Then I saw the amazing patterned dress underneath. I just love all the colors going on here!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the first thing I thought when I scrolled through your photos "Whoa, she's rocking some bold colors today!" xD
    AND YES! So glad you took my advise, hehe. When in doubt, just wear it! :)
    Plus, it turned out really well with this outfit. The prints wouldn't be what you think would typically go together, but they definitely do! Love it <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)