Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Northern Nights





Knit Caridgan (thrifted)
Dress c/o H&M
Spell Designs Dreaweaver Bag (ebay)
Boots (thrifted)

We had some spectacular northern lights the other night but I apparently forgot how to use the camera and just snapped a few sad, blurry pictures of them.   We've all been hitting the sack pretty early so we haven't seen much of the lights this year, it seems like they get pretty active usually around 11 or 12.  (So yeah, way past my bedtime.  Hurray for early mornings.)

5 comments:

  1. Wow I've never seen the northern lights in person but I really want to one day! Also I love how your pretty white dress looks with this cozy knit cardigan. Great combination!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see them from the ground, too. Saw them when we took a flight from then us to europe and i was breath taking <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always dreamed of seeing the northern lights, it must be breathtaking *_*
    And speaking of breathtaking, this outfit just made me exhale! The necklace is amazing and the long cardigan must be so cozy! Boho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so love to see the northern lights one day! I have an early bedtime too, I can't stay up past 10 most days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. katie, you look like a heroine or main character from a fairy tale. totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)