Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hibernation







Free People Hat
Old Navy Parka
Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Hollister Sweater (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters High Rise Jean
Boots (thrifted)
Ecote Bag

I'm kinda embarrassed that this is a Hollister sweater but man, it's just about perfection in a sweater.  Warm, looser neck(turtlenecks drive me crazy, all that fabric right on my neck always makes me feel really itchy) every thing about the fit is just what I've been looking for!  I usually get home, put on this sweater, big wool sock and slippers and it's about the most comfortable thing ever.  I think I'm being pulled over towards the dark side - all those people who put on their pjs as soon as they get home are really onto something.  

In other news, I'm really bad about waiting to give presents.  Ev's wallet that he'd had since high school had blown out earlier this year and I've been looking for a cool one to give him as a gift.  I didn't want to give him a generic Dockers wallet from Sears so I'd been looking on Etsy. Because you always find good stuff there.  And I found the most awesome wallet ever!
Isn't that so cool?  It's from the shop Backerton and they hand make men's wallets, canvas bag and other things.  They have a huge variety of prints like this one, I was also really excited because the wallet was made from full grain leather which is pretty high quality.  Ev's a big Jules Verne/Master and Commander/nautical fan so it seemed like something he's really like.  It came in the mail yesterday and I was so excited that I couldn't wait and gave it to him early. Heh, I'm no good at secrets but at least he really liked it!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, this immediately reminded me of H.P Lovecraft and Cthulhu! :D So rad! I'm usually in my pj's whole day, it feels great! :D
    Love the sweater and the hat is so cool, are those crystals on the front? Can't quite see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wallet really is awesome! I'll have to find a super cool one for my boyfriend when his gives out even though it was just replaced a couple years ago Guess I'll have to wait! And don't feel embarrassed that your sweater is Hollister. You thrifted it so it doesn't count!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)