Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gonna Wear All the Finge (Fringe!)






Free People Hat (gift)
H&M Cardigan (thrifted)
Spell Designs Romper
MIA Leather Boots (ebay)
Ecote Bag

When it's is warm, you dress like it's spring.  (or something.)  Everything's melting right now and with how warm the forecast is, we might end up with no snow at this rate! (hey, a person can dream!) At least it's fun to get dressed again, I can wear all of the cute clothes and with this weather, I don't even need to wear a coat.  I know, I tried and ended up overheating so much I had to leave it in the car - my kinda weather!

4 comments:

  1. i love your boots dear..your outfits are always so cool
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are really cool! I am definitely looking forward to spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes! Haha, love all the fringe you're rocking - those boots are amazing <3
    Enjoy that lovely weather :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's warm? oh that romper with the tights, boots, & bag. wear that fringe for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)