Friday, February 13, 2015

Broken Trail







Urban Outfitters Hat
Jones New York Wool Coat (thrifted)
Banana Republic Cashmere Cardigan (thrifted)
Anthro Silk Blouse (consignment)
James Jeans (thrifted)
MichaelMichael Kors Suede Boots (consignment)
Free People Bag (ebay)

One thing I've realized this winter is that I like to wear black coats.  I always thought I preferred black bag as well but after looking back, man, that's a lot of black!  Since our winter season is longer than the other three put tighter, it makes more sense to start buying more interesting winter items.

Part of that is bags, I love the Free People woven one I got for Christmas so much I started looking for a black and red one I'd seen back during the summer. I'd kept meaning to buy it but it sold out and since then I haven't had any luck finding it on ebay.  Then a few weeks back the pink/orange version popped up and after thinking about it for a while, bought it.  It was pretty cheap and I wasn't expecting much but wow, it's beautiful!  There's a lot of embroidery, coins and mirrors, it's pretty flashy looking in rl and it's fun to add a little more interest to my winter outfits.   I get a lot of wear out of my bags but I've cut down my collection quite a bit, I sold a good portion of them last year and have been slowly rebuilding my collection.  I'm really happy about it because while it's been slow, I've ended up with bags I really love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)