Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bitter Valentine












Free People Crystal Band (off a hat - gift)
Jones New York  Wool Coat (thrifted)
Knit Caridgan (thrifted)
Elizabeth and James Silk Dress (ebay)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Free People Bag (gift)
Ecote Boots

It's warmed up so much these past two days that the guys were thinking about going out shooting this weekend so Ev and I drove out to check the site out and see how the road was.  It looked like quite a few other people'd had the same idea, the pot was littered with recent cartilages.  The oddest thing was this vase of roses that's been set up as a target - someone must have been a little bitter.  Ev was checking out the cartiliages and was all impressed because there were 335 Lusas(I think that right, when Ev gets into all of the different types my eyes start to glaze over nut I'm sure he feels the same when I start talking ponies) and apparently it's super expensive, special ammo that's for extremely accurate sharpshooting. (apparently it's the ammo that was used to make the world's longest shot or something.)    Anyways, shot up flowers and really accurate ammo - I hope someone got their frustrations out at the site.
Ev was really sweet and took these photos while we were out there, they came out really nice!  I took the scenery shots and did the settings on the camera but otherwise, it was all him.  Hehe, I was getting pretty sick of using the tripod in the cold, it's kinda nice when someone else takes the pictures for you!

3 comments:

  1. Really love your hair do and the crystal band <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh, shooting up vases of roses...xD Haha, that's going on the bucketlist for me now!
    Wow, Katie, you look like a bohemian Snow White with your gorgeous red lips and dark hair. The snow really sets it off too.
    Also, I'm obsessing over this crystal head piece. BOHEMIAN QUEEN! Makes me want to tap back into my flower child roots...sigh.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos turned out amazing, kudos to Ev! :D And hahaha, the roses are a brilliant idea. One time when I was living in my student dorm, there was a teddy bear that was hanged from a tree. I'm guessing someone wasn't very happy with their partner :D
    Loving the crystal headband, omg, I knew these were crystals when I saw it on the hat, it's so gorgeous O_O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)