Saturday, January 3, 2015

Walking Is Hard






Free People Hat
Leather Jacket (thrifted - no label)
Winter Kate Blouse (ebay)
Gap Jeans (thrifted)
MichaelMichael Kors Suede Boots (thried)
Free People Bag (gift)

It's always a successful outfit if I've manage to look tall.  For some reason tall = good but that it probably just the lack of actual height talking. (I could be cheating, those are some pretty tall boots!)

Because it was the funniest thing ever and I happened to actually get it on camera, here's the dog tripping over the snow berm.

3 comments:

  1. I love the boots and the bright hat! Haha poor dog, that is a pretty funny photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love those boots!! Thanks for sharing the dog photo, hilarious!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahaha, omgsh, I cannot stop laughing at the last photo xD That...that just...oh man, haha, poor dog!

    Anyway, who's this tall lady in this post? ;) Hehe, you look great Katie! Love the tall boots!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Enter to win a FREE pair of glasses from Polette!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)