Thursday, January 29, 2015

That's what I'm Talking About








Wool Cape (thrifted)
Handmade Wool Sweater (thrifted)
Gap Denim Shirt (thrifted)
Free People Skirt
Fleece Lined Leggings
Dublin Leather Boots (gift)
Spell Designs Dreamweaver Bag (ebay)

And here I was thinking I couldn't think of any other ways to wear this skirt.  Rather than wear it with black pants, I wore it with a black skirt and leggings.

Ev was really sweet and took these pictures for me, usually I just use the tripod but man, that's not much fun in the cold.  However, I might need to work on my communication.  I asked for a booty shot, thinking "boots" and he was all
Yeah, it's that kinda blog.

5 comments:

  1. I busted up laughing about the booty shot...hahahahaha! xD
    Men....
    Anyway, these photos of you are stunning, he did a good job. Love the lighting and ooooh yes, your red lipstick is flawless!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha a booty shot. Wonderful!
    I think these pictures turned out great. Very wintry, as usual! I love how cozy your sweater looks.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, booty shot, priceless!!! :D And omg, the sweater and hat are like taken straight from the set of a Christmas movie! :D I freaking love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)