Thursday, January 1, 2015

Into The Night







Urban Outfitters Hat
AE Jacket
Gap Shirt (thrifted)
Sears Shirt
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Spell Designs Skirt
Free People Bag (gift)
Vintage Leather Boots from Grandma

Happy 2015 everyone! 

Since the new year is usually the breeding ground of resolutions, I'm getting on started on one of mine - breaking the mono-leg! (No, not actually breaking it...) I've been getting into a rut this past month and I'll like to try a few new things, one of them being not relying on the mono leg as the basis of my outfits.  (Black pants/tights and black boots.)    So tada, brown boots with black tights!

So brave.

Well, since we all know I'm dork and not a particularly adorable one at that, moving on.  Have you guys made any resolutions so far this year, style-wise or other-wise?  I'm feeling really good about where my wardrobe is at now so I think I'm going to just save this year and maybe buy a really awesome item, like a new coat.  My Herman Kay one is getting pretty worn on the sleeves and in the lining(which is what I get for buying a thrifted coat, those don't always have a really long life afterwards) and since it's winter the majority of our year, it makes more sense to save of items 'll get more wear out of.  If not a coat, maybe a really killer pair of tall boots, most of mine have been thrifted so it's the same story as the coat - just getting worn out.  Anyways, what about you? 

I hope everyone had an awesome (and safe - drunk people with fireworks are funny but dangerous) new years eve and hopefully 2015 will be a great year for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, I just love the little lights in the background! Hah, that's funny I've actually been wanting to get some black boots to wear with my black tights instead of my brown boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My resolution is to buy less shoes - I already have plenty but I see another pair of something cool and I want. Perhaps I will buy more jewellery instead - it's much smaller and easier to hide from my guilty conscience :o)
    Happy New Year and thanks for doing the blog, I like looking at the photos and outfits, always interesting and inspiring. Need more dog pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You look gorgeous - love this skirt and jacket. I don't write resolutions, I just follow my nose. Last year, I realized that I just want to live a happier year. So that was my focus. This year, I want to continue to be happier me and just get on with my creative life. Sounds pretty vague for calling it plans or resolutions, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)