Friday, January 2, 2015

Haze








Jaxon Hat (thrifted)
Silk Scarf, J.Crew Sweater and Leather Belt (thrifted)
Free People Poncho
JBrand Maria Jeans (ebay)
Vintage Leather Boots from my Grandma
Free People Bag (gift)


I don't really know if you're suppose to belt ponchos or not but.....I don't really have anything.  I've been up for the past two nights straight because Izzy's not feeling good and I'm having trouble forming coherent thoughts.  I couldn't even call the dog by her right name today,  think I ran through the kids' names, my siblings, two older dogs and a few pony names before I finally got to hers.  I got some serious side eye from her for that before she went back to chewing on my Boggs.

4 comments:

  1. I like the belted poncho! This looks just like the oversized scarves people are belting right now so I'd say it's a look that's right on trend. You look great!

    I hope you get a good night's sleep soon!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie, you can belt whatever and you'd still make it look amazing and stylish! ^_^ I love the poncho, it's so boho!
    Hope Izzy gets better! I caught a major awful flu these holidays, been lying in bed like a sponge, awesome times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, I love it! Hope you are able to catch up on some sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Izzy feels better and you get a good night sleep! You look lovely nevertheless! I love this strong Indian vibe of your outfit. I belt ponchos too, sometimes, it's a fun option to explore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)