Saturday, January 31, 2015

Danger Zone






Hat (thrifted)
Herman Kay Coat and H&M Sweater (thrifted)
7FAMK Jeans (consignment)
Free People Necklace
Free People Bag (gift)
Seychelles Boots

Hey, I finally re-hemmed these pants!  And looking at how the hem dropped along the back, badly.  I really need to improve my sewing game.

Since I feel the shame of my terrible sewing skillz, I'll distract you with a photobomb.  right after this happened, she slammed into the back of my knees and I was down.  The perils of a fashion blogger...
Look at that, so unsuspecting...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That last photo is priceless. I love the gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that last photo though xD Haha, perfect!
    Loving your accessories in this outfit Katie, the gloves, necklace, and colorful bag are fun pieces!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)