Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bad Self Portraits

'




Urban Outfitters Hat
BCBG Coat (consignment)
Anthro Dress
Free People Bag (gift)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Ecote Boots

My hair is starting to drive me crazy, every now and then I get a decent hair day but lately it's been pretty bad.  I get it into a small ponytail right now but the bangs are just everywhere.  It doesn't help that the air is so dry and full of static that it just goes limp and fine.  I'm trying to decide if I should keep growing it out or just go back to the pixie - while not warm in the winter at least a pixie looks decent!  

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the problem with growing out hair. for solving the thing with static and dry hair, use a bid olive oil as leave in. it really works. if your hair is super fine like mine, use jojoba. I couldn't survive any winter without this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for the record, I think your hair looks cute in these pictures! I have had such trouble deciding what to do with my hair recently :/ I think you look great with a pixie and with long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair days are now things I have to especially worry about! With shorter hair, I feel like I have to put more effort into styling it than ever before 0_o I don't know what to suggest for you, though you look fantastic with a pixie!
    I'm tempted to snip a few more inches off my hair...lol

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)