Friday, December 5, 2014

The Anticipation

 






Free People Hat
J.Crew Coat (thrifted)
Embroidered Blouse (no label - thrifted)
J.Brand Maria Jeans (ebay)
Ecote Boots
Cleobella Bag
 
So I've spent almost an hour on this post.  Not trying to think of stuff to say or you know, putting in any effort at all, but waiting for the internet to finally load.  I swear, Fred Meyer's Wife is slower than Alaskan's dial-up back in the 90s.  I so wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not, dial up was faster than this.  I guess wifi beggars can't be choosers though.
 
I'm almost finished with all of my Christmas shopping, I'm really excited because Ev's presents arrived today and damn, I did an awesome job this year.  I got him some stuff he's been wanting for years, I just found it on some great sales this year.  I'm so excited, it's really hard trying t keep it a secret because I just want to tell him!  (But that's the point of keeping presents secret.)  I'm terrible at that though, I really like finding the perfect item for someone and then I can hardly hold it in.  It's like, "I WANT T TELL YOU RIGHT NOW."   
 



5 comments:

  1. you finishes your christmas gifts..?wow..
    your red coat is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love the coat and that embroidered blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished my shopping too and am eagerly waiting for them to come in the mail! Sorry about your slow internet, that can be so maddening sometimes. I love your pretty red coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right? You just want to yell at them "WAIT TILL YOU GET WHAT I BOUGHT FOR YOU! IT'S AMAZING!"
    Aha, I just finished up most of my Christmas shopping haha so I know the feeling.
    Anyway, love the bold red coat, it's a beauty!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. boo to slow internet! we're spoiled now compared to the 90's for sure. your top & that bag. LOVE them. you're such a good wife for trying to surprise him. i gave up doing that years ago. plus i never know what to get my guy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)