Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowfall







Free People Hat
Herman Key Wool Coat (thrifted)
Free People Dress (ebay)
Leather Belt and Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)
Ecote Boots

Most of my favorite things here, although right almost everything in my closet is a favorite.  I think maybe one of the thing capsule/minimalist bloggers don't talk about is boredom with your closet, I feel really good about where mine is now and I like everything in it, I just worry that sometimes everything looks the same. (Monotony, you know?)   I have certain things/silhouettes that I like to wear and I don't always do a lot of venturing outside of that.  Couple with freezing temps where pants really are the most comfortable thing, it can get a little boring looking.  I was getting ready to do a wrap up of last year and I didn't realize how much Jan/Feb/March all looked alike, outfit wise!   Oh well, I'll just pretend I have a "uniform."  Those are super cool right now, right?

3 comments:

  1. You look unique! The first photo is pure art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really like the classic black wool coat paired with your white patterned dress. I don't think your outfits ever look boring either! I love seeing how you layer your clothes for that cold weather.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie, everything in YOUR closet is MY favorite too! that's why i look at your blog when i need some style inspiration. true story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)