Wednesday, December 24, 2014

On The Night Before






Wool Hat
Isabel Marant for H&M Scarf c/o H&M
Leather Jacket (thrifted - no label)
Skull Tee (thrifted)
Banana Rpublic Cahmere Cardigan (thrifted)
J.Brand Maria Jeans (ebay)
Leather Boots (gift)
Ecote Bag

These pants again!  I ended up stitching up and patching the entire seat and I actually did a pretty good job.  These pants might be a pain with the ever eternally ripping material but at least I'm getting awesome at patches, good enough I went through and patched a ton of Ev's pants last night.  Man, I was on a roll!
My laptop is spazzing out with the keyboard so it's a short post today, I hope everyone has an enjoyable night and fun tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)