Wednesday, December 17, 2014

No Winter Blues






Urban Outfitters Hat
American Eagle Outfitters Cardigan
Spell Designs Playsuit
Ecote Bag
Rag & Bone "Harrow" Boots (ebay)

Just in case I haven't rubbed it in enough, we're having a freakishly warm winter so far up here, it's been just completely fantastic!  Everyone's walking around in light jackets and just really enjoying being outside and not being a popsicle.  As a style blogger, I can't really complain, it's been pretty easy for going out and taking pictures and I haven't had to be really bundled up yet.  (And yet, I've been such a lazy blogger.) 
I hope everyone's having a really nice week leading up to Christmas, we've been busy with school festivities and all the fun stuff leading up to Christmas, I think the kids are really looking forward to Christmas break!  Christmas is such a fun time when you're little and you kinda lose it a little as you get older but it's been really fun trying to make it exciting for Izzy and Gunnar.  We've been making different Christmas tree decorations every night while watching Christmas movies and this weekend we're going to take them out to the Santa Clauses house in North Pole to see Santa.   It should be pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)