Saturday, December 6, 2014

Insert Evil Laugh





Hat (thrifted)
Handmade Sweater (thrifted)
Rag & Bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)
Report Leather Boots (thrifted)

The men's section at Value Village always had these really amazing, handmade wool sweater that just surpass in quality anything I can find out there for women's sweaters. (And I mean everywhere, not just thrift stores.)   This one was handmade in Juneau, Ak out of wool that was spun there and it's just completely gorgeous and thick and warm.  It's also not really my size but it was such a nice sweater that I bought it for Ev.  I uh, do that a bit with nice sweaters so he's got a nice little collection of them now.  But I keep stealing this one so I figured I should maybe stop being lazy and finally show it on the blog.  It's my sweater now, muhhaaa!   Although if I'm honest, I really can't thick of any way for it to work other than wearing it with black pants.  I might be stuck in a rut with those.

3 comments:

  1. Hah, I do that all the time with my husbands sweaters, they're just so warm and cozy. I have been on the lookout for a bulky warm sweater, I'll have to check out the mens section. All the ones I have are so darn thin they may as well not even be sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youuuuuuuu ..... youuu..I want that sweater! Gimmmeee! It's perfect O_O
    Seriously though, love it so much, glad to hear it's yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, yeah, that sweater would be difficult to style with anything else. I've got a soft spot for black clothing now anyway, so it'd be extra difficult.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)