Friday, December 12, 2014

Black Sheep






Hat (thrifted)
BCBG Coat (consignment)
Banana Repbulic Cashmere Cardigan (thrifted)
Old Navy Dress
J.Crew Belt (consigement)
Leather Boots (gift)
Isabel Marant for H&M Scarf c/o H&M
Cleobella Bag

This is one of m favorite outfits - it just felt very me. (If that even makes sense.)  This dress is also one of those rare finds at Old Navy, you can't tell because it's covered up but it's actually cut beautifully, I think it's one of the most flattering dresses in my closet.   It's also really easy to style but I think black dresses have a reputation for that. 

3 comments:

  1. katie that whole outfit i die! yes that means adoration. glad you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! O_O What is this cabin in the back??? I want to know, it looks like something from a fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)