Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winterized!





J.Crew Cardigan (thrifted)
Hat (thrifted and altered)
Free People Dress
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Cleobella Bag
MichaelMichael Kors Boots (thrifted)

We're back in Fairbanks now, everyone's doing well down in Anchorage and we had to get back up because the kids have school.  It was wonderful to see Ev's family again, living 350 miles away can make it hard to see them regularly but we're hoping to get a few trips in next summer. (Ugh, I think we're going to take a break next summer and have some fun.)  

This dress is getting more wear that I'd been thinking it was going to get during the fall, the whole backless thing really threw me for a loop.  What exactly are you suppose to do with no back on a garment?  (Probably not buy one.)  It's been a lot easier to layer it though, takes care of that whole problem! 

5 comments:

  1. That is a cute dress! I've always wondered how to wear backless clothes too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I absolutely love this outfit. And I think this is definitely the right step to take with a backless dress; I think they're easier to manage covered up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal enveloping, engulfing us. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man this dress is so pretty on you! I love how you styled it for the cooler weather with that cozy cardigan and the fringe bag. Very cute!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear...so pretty on you..i like your bracelet..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)