Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Prance Into Winter





Urban Outfitters Hat
Spell Designs Romper
Free People Kimono
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)
Jeffery Campbell "Prance" Boots (ebay)

So I've really been looking for the "Prance" boots for a while, I love the shape of them and yeah, the fringe. It's all about the fringe.  I was really excited when I found them on ebay for cheaper than Target boots but alas, the thick ankles strike again.  I zip them all the way up but it's muffin top - for ankles. I'm just a tiny bit jealous that apparently everyone else has tiny, slim ankles because this happens a lot with boots but at least they have zippers and I can cheat.

I am milking the nice weather - I'm gonna wear ALL the summer things!  This kimono doesn't really layer under a coat nicely so I'm going to try to get a little more wear out of it before it gets really cold.  After that I'll just have to pack it away until *sniff* summer. 

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, muffin top for ankles..I laughed so hard! :D Yeah I can see from the snow it's hot as hell there, perfectly fine for wearing Summer clothes :D
    Love the kimono, you and your collection of kimonos make me jelly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Keit's comment though ^^ So on point.)
    Yup, definitely looks like gorgeous, radiant, nice weather! Perfect for summery kimonos ;)
    I love it Katie, and damn, this fringe booties have me Googling for something similar...haha! Ankle muffin top...we must add this to the dictionary, because it's so accurate it hurts xD Right along with calf muscle muffin top, because that's what I get with tall boots or tight knee high socks...sigh
    The struggle is real!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the pretty floral dresses look with the snow! It gives me inspiration for wearing cute things this winter instead of my usual sweater + jeans combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)