Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Memory Lane

 




Worthington Wool Cape (thrifted)
Free People Hat and Poncho
Spell Designs Fleetwood Dress
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Cleobella Bag
Jeffery Campbell Boots
  
I know,  I just really wanted to wear this dress again, the lace is so pretty that I can't help it.  The lace is also quite a bit more substantial than most, it's quite thick so I don't have that constant worry of snagging it on something. 
I've got quite a bit of cooking to get to, I'm baking some pies for dinner tomorrow, making green bean, rolls, bread and yams hat are NOT healthy.  I tried one year to make them with no sugar and added carrots in and wow, were my brothers ever disgusted with me!  I think that's the least I've ever seen them eat so now I have to bake the yams with apples, raisins, lots and lots of brown sugar and marshmallows because that's their favorite.    Boys.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, a thick lace material in a dress? Impressive! I absolutely understand why you'd be looking for an excuse to wear it again - it's fabulous. Love it paired with the woolen cape!
    Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving! Certainly sounds like it'll be a delicious one haha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. C..cc..can you come here and cook for me? I need you! O_O
    I perfectly understand your love for this dress, it's spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)