Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Kimonos






Urban Outfitters Hat
Old Navy Parka and Long Sleeve Shirt
Spell Designs Kimono
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Ecote Boots
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)
Necklace - Sears/ bracelet- thrifted

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, everyone's been pretty sick again this week.  I thought we were finally getting over it last Monday and then, like a bad SYCFI movie sequel, it came back again and was way worse the second time around.  (I'm sorry, those movies aren't even in the "so bad they're funny" category, they're just really awful.)   Anyways, we've all been really sick, the end.

Okay, I do sorta want to talk about my kimono because I do finally have my voice back!  Not like I need it for typing but ya know.....kimonos man.  Spell Designs in particular, I love the prints they put out!  You can tell they take a lot of time in drawing them up and there's always so much going on, I love it.  This one has been on the Free People website for a while now and I just really hate paying that much for one item.  But a little while ago it went on it's second markdown and IT WAS MINE. It's really easy to wear(most clothes are, surprise!) I've been swapping it out for my usual long cardigan and it's been really fun to wear.

4 comments:

  1. You're rocking this kimono! I love the contrast between the pink kimono and the dark top and jeans.
    I hope your family starts feeling better very soon!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh no, I hope you all start feeling better soon! I've had a stuffy nose for a week and a half now and I feel like im about to digress into a five-year-olds-tantrum any minute now. It's the worst.

    But anyway, this OUTFIT! I love how you made it an all black outfit to let that kimono really shine. So pretty.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleh, why do sicknesses always seem to stick around for way too long? Hope you are all feeling better soon! I love all of your jewelry, I always forget to wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, yuck. Getting sick is the worst! I've been struggling with this back pain for a few weeks now, and it just won't let me get back on my feet. Ugh. Anyway, hope you and your family make a full recover (and stay that way)!
    Aha, but yes, THAT KIMONO! We should all just take a moment and observe it's prettiness. <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)