Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm Coming Home









Free People Hat
Free People Dress (ebay)
Spell Designs Kimono
Cleobella Leather Bag
Ecota Boots

I mentioned we were in Anchorage for a few days, it's sort of nice to get a quick change of scenery and see some mountains again.  (I miss mountains, just not the avalanches and weeks of no power.)  From this spot you're suppose to be able to see Denali, the largest mountain in North America but the clouds were not cooperating with us. 
Ev was very sweet and took these pictures, I forgot to pack the tripod and after laughing at my poor attempts to us the car hood as a makeshift tripod, he snapped these for me.  I've been trying to teach him how to use the camera and he's getting pretty good at it.  (He just has to put up with me being super bossy.)
And before you all ask, I did not take the Way Back again, this is really what it looks like around Anchorage right now!  I couldn't believe it, hardly even a sprinkling of snow, over forty degrees and dry roads.  It feels pretty nice, earlier this week Fairbanks had -16 below zero so it feels like quite the warm-up to us.

3 comments:

  1. He is quite good at taking photos! I always recruit my husband to take photos of me too. Pretty outfit! I just love that red, and the mountains in the background are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the weather in Anchorage is unusually warm! I'm really happy that I haven't had to do any winter driving yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)