Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving







 Free People Hat and Skirt
Worthington Wool Cape (thrifted)
Spell Designs Kimono
AE Blouse
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Ecote Bag
Jeffery Campbell Boots (ebay)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Americans and to the rest of you, Happy Thursday! (Because Happy Thursday is always better than thinking it is $5 pizza Tuesday, getting to the pizza  place and realizing it is Monday and not $5 pizza day.  That totally did not happen to me this last Tuesday.)
I spendt most of last night cooking so I'm looking forward to eating it all today!  It's bad when you know there's cherry pie sitting in the fridge....waiting....
Most of my family and Ev have to work tonight so we're have lunch rather than dinner, hopefully there will be enough time for everyone to work out of their food coma before they have to leave.  I hope everyone enjoys their day and gets to stuff themselves silly. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a STUFFING-FANTASTIC TURKEY DAY!!!
    And um, deep fried turkey...? *DROOL*
    Haha, yeah I can see why there'd be no leftovers. I'd ensure that as well if I was there ;)
    Thankfully, no Black Friday hours for me! I worked the afternoon, and it was much more chill.
    Anyway, loving this look and the gorgeous kimono you are rocking. You seriously need to make a post displaying all the lovely kimonos you've accumulated!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)