Thursday, November 6, 2014

Froze Over




Urban Outfitters Hat
BCBG Coat (consignment)
Free People Jumpsuit (ebay)
Ecote Boots
Free People Bag (gift)

No, there's not anything interesting going on with the ice although I was a little nervous about going SPLASH and the last thing you all ever see of my is a picture of me mid-plunge, dipstick look on my face.  (Ice and falling through it, it just really freaks me out.  But the ice is pretty thick now and supported the moose wandering across so I'm jus paranoid.)   These pictures were taken right when my through had completely swollen up and I looked like a frog so vanity won and I'm going the "bashful blogger." 

I know it's kinda weird but I love this jumpsuit so much!  I've been saying that a bit about my closet lately but that's mostly because I do really like everything hat's in there.  This jumpsuit was a bit out o my comfort zone but I really enjoy wearing it, it's very soft and it's just fun.  I do think this more of a summery garment because it looks a little silly with boots but as long as it's warm enough, I'm going to keep wearing it.

3 comments:

  1. Your boho game is so strong in this outfit! Love that you've tried the jumpsuit trend - and made it look so good. I really have been curious to see if I could pull it off, but I'm nervous to buy one and then never wear it...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jump suit does look super cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)