Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fly Away







Free People Hat
J.Crew Coat (thrifted)
Spell Designs Fleetwood Lace Dress
Ecote Boots
Urban Outfitters x Cleobella Bag

I order this dress almost 6 weeks ago and it jus finally came!  I've been wanting to replace my BBDakota lace dress for a while, the hemline lays a little wonky and it's gotten some snags.  I really love this dress, the sleeve are beautiful and the lace is really thick and heavy duty.  Now I want the blouse as well but I think I'm done buying for a while so it will have to wait.  (It's not really like I need ALL THE THINGS.)
It's been fun to pull this coat out of storage, it's not really a bohemian-ish coat but man, it's cut so beautifully and fits so well that I always feel really good when I wear it.  Red's also one of my
favorite colors to wear and I think it looks a little better now that I've gone from being a redhead back to a brunette.   All the sudden, it's way easier to wear all the colors! 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit! This lace dress is amazing! The full sleeves are wonderful and I love the red jacket paired with it. So pretty!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)