Saturday, November 29, 2014

Daylight's Last Gleam





Urban Outfitters Hat
Eileen Fisher Jacket (thrifted)
BBDakota Dress (consignment)
Cleobella Bag
Jeffery Campbell Boots

It's starting to get dark pretty early now but at least it's only a month to go before the solstice and the days start getting longer.  

Aaaand that's all I got.  It's dark, I can't wait for the snow to melt.  I'm brilliant for living somewhere that it's winter for the majority of the year.  But at least Fairbanks has incredible summers and best, no wind!  Driving back through Healy and Wasilla really reminded me how much I hate the wind, in Healy the wind comes down the mountains so hard that it breaks windows and Wasilla is just...Wasilla.  (I really don't need to say any more than that.)

3 comments:

  1. That necklace...sigh.
    Love it!
    Haha, and no wind is a HUGE plus. I absolutely despise wind, it cuts through everything and freezes you to the bone.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, getting real tired of your shit Winter! It's getting dark at like....4 o'clock here :D I love this necklace and the booties, boho to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I dislike wind too, even if it's a warm wind! Your necklace is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)