Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Snowball's Chance






Urban Outfitters Hat
Burberry London Coat (thrifted)
Ellen Tracy Silk Blouse (thrifted)
Gap Jeans (thrifted)
Fergie Boots (Christmas Gift)
Cleobella Bag

Yay, we finally got some snow! It's only a few inches but that's better than nothing, considering that the below zero weather is suppose to be coming up soon.   Everyone's been stressing out about their water pipes so this will help a little bit.  Speaking of pipes, I was talking a few days ago about the squirrels and what pests they were becoming.  Well, the past few mornings the water has been running really sluggish and I was starting to worry that the cold had seeped into the ground enough that it was already freezing up the main water pipes.  Ev went under the house just to make sure it wasn't the house pipes freezing(the house is built up stilts which saved our bacon this summer, with the flooding we would have had over a foot of water in the house if we'd been at ground level) and wouldn't you know it, the squirrels had chewed the heat tape wires into compete shreds!  Those little beasts!  I feel no pity for them now, if we hadn't gotten right on it the pipes under the house would have broken and man, copper pipes are expensive.

2 comments:

  1. Aw the snow looks so pretty! You look super warm and cute in this jacket and I'm really loving the hat too.
    Also I hope you guys can take care of the pesky squirrel problem!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pipes better not free or I'll cut them! >.<
    I love how your pixie is growing,you're looking as hot as ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)