Thursday, October 16, 2014

You Say I Am Forsaken








Minnetonka Leather Hat
BCBG Coat (consignment)
French Connection Jacket (Saks off 5th)
AE Blouse
Current Elliot Leather Pants (ebay for cheap - they needed a repair I acutally could do so I got them really reasonable. If you can do small repairs you can find a lot of designer denims for really cheap, you just need to be able to tell if it's worth it or if you have time.)
Ecote Boots and Bag

I love this coat so much, I can't belive I took so long in decideing to buy it! (Actually, I'm surpised it stayed at the consigment shop for so long, that pretty much never happens.) It's working decently as a "warmer temps" winter coat, it's okay to about zero and then I start feeling chilly so I'm going to try to get as much wear out of it before it starts getting cold outside. 

4 comments:

  1. these pics are always amazing...i like your jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket catches my eye every time you wear it - it's gorgeous! I like that you paired it with the blue top - the proportions and colors work so well together, it's like they were made for each other. Lovely photos - they always look like they should be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so beautiful with the snow falling! I'm loving that colorful jacket :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)