Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Touchdown






Urban Outfitter Hat
Sheinside Coat (gift)
Woven Bag (thrifted)
Free People Dress
Current Elliot Leather Pants (ebay)
Ecote Boots

I guess we're not going to have a long fall this year, the past few days we've gotten over four inches at our house and last night the temps dipped below zero.  I think it's probably safe to say that we got the start of our snow pack for the winter.  I'm a little sad,  getting snow this early means we'll have another month of winter but it's like hey, whaddya do?  Aside from angry sunshine dances in the snow, not much.  (Those dances never work anyways and just make the neighbors worried.)

4 comments:

  1. Aw man, sorry that winter's already started for you :/
    But hey, angry sunshine dances in snow sounds wonderful. Aha, whatever helps you get through it! :)
    LOVE this dark witnery outfit though. The floral print dress and mixed textures in your jacket are phenomenal

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you do have already snow!? Love your coat!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, seriously!!! Already snow??? I think this might be a false alarm, or at least I'm hoping it is! Maybe next week the sun will come up and be hot again, you never know with global warming! :D
    Adore this gorgeous dress, and it's from Free People? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok now i want to mix my black feminine florals with my black suede jacket. yep i'm inspired by you again. good night alaskan friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)