Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Way Back







Urban Outfitters Hat
Plenty by Tracee Resse Dress (gift)
Leather belt (thrifted)
Ecote Bag
DV Heels

Look at that, all the snow melted!

Yeah, I wish.  This was actually just an outfit I hadn't posted yet.  Because we need to have a phone line laid to our house and GCI takes literally forever to get around to that, we still don't have internet at our house.  (They laughed when I asked for Wifi, apparently that's some mythical unicorn thing in our part of the woods.)  

Grass.  I miss it already.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your jacket, the whole outfit is perfection!

    Thanks so much for your lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaahha, just when I thought "Hell yeah, I was right, the snow melted" ... :D You're eeviiL! :D
    Love the booties here, sooo freakin cool!
    If there were woods with Wifi, I would be the first to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see in these photos that aren't current, that's what i expect in fall. we don't get autumn til november. this outfit is casual chic. i like the jacket, the belted dress, the tights, the fringed purse. & those shoes. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)