Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stripes Or Something







Urban Outfitters Hat
American Eagle Outfitters Jacket
Kate Spade Saturday Tee (consignment)
Gap Wool Skirt (thrifted)
MichaelMichael Kors Suede Boots (thrifted)
Cleobella Leather Bag

This tee is new.  I was actually just looking for a new work shirt and this one ended up being one of those so called "holy grails" of a striped shirt.  And it was five dollars.

I have a few other striped shirt but I really dislike most of them, either they've gotten worn out or the necklines are too low for work so I've gotten rid of them these past few months.   My work wardrobe is really small, just two pairs of jeans, four tops and three different cardigan and that's mostly because work requires me to wear sorta cute clothes for interacting with tourists but stuff I don't mind getting ruined from bleach.  I ended up spending most of my money on my fun clothes - the stuff I change into once I get home and what I like to wear on my off days.  Anyways, two of my work shirts are out of commission due to stains or holes and I needed an new high neck tee.  (Um, I guess I should mention this is not a work outfit. I'd probably get a lot better tips if I went to work dressed like this buuuut...yeah, no.)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing that you work with tourists! A good thing to spend most of the money on fun clothes, you look fab and especially I love your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely with that bright lip! A wonderful striped tee is a special thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a classy stripe print! It seriously can't be beat.
    You rocked it with the leather jacket and fringe bag. Oooh, and a pretty lip color :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tee shirt! Can't go wrong with black and white stripes! I also really like the boots! It's hard to find boots around here with a heel on them that won't make me fall and break my neck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)