Friday, October 24, 2014

On The Edge Before We Fall

 




 Free People Hat and Dress
Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Report Leather Boots (thrifted)
Ecote Bag

So deep winter might not be my most favoriteest thing in the whole wide world but I do really like watching everything starting to freeze over.  The riverbanks are probably my favorite, our pond has already completely frozen over and doesn't have a lot of character going on but the river still has a lot of life left in it before it too freezes over and becomes a highway for the snowmachine riders.  I just really like how the layers of ice build up and there's still just a hint of grass and dirt.  It's nice to see that before everything becomes  a white wasteland for the next six or seven months.


2 comments:

  1. Well hello beautiful. That last photo is just stunning. I love this outfit (leather jacket + pretty dress always = a big YES in my book). Haha, and yeah, deep winter would suck...but hey, it can make for some pretty photos now and then! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful! Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)