Monday, October 6, 2014

Old Favorites





Urban Outfitters Hat
Romeo and Juliet Poncho (thifted)
Rebecca Taylor Silk Dress (ebay)
Ecote Fringed Bag
Carlos Boots
This dress and poncho are items I haven't worn since last winter but I just can't bring myself to get rid of them.  Sometimes I just over think my outfits when they don't need to be that difficult, it's a poncho, wear it with jeans!  (Hahhaa, wear ALL the back jeans!  Like you need to twist my arm for that.)    Anyways, hat, poncho, dress - tada, it's an outfit!  Rocket surgery it is not.


4 comments:

  1. nice pics..i like your poncho and also your bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, it's that second to last photo that evokes the cuddly comfiness I imagine that comes with that poncho. Yup, I would live in that thing for winter <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ponchos!!! and the scenario seems dreamy!... you are making me miss Autumn and Winter season so much, we don't get those here... it's Summer all year long, which is good but sometimes I do miss a bit the cold... cool style, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poncho looks so cozy! Perfect for chilly winter days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)