Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hangin On








Urban Outfitters Hat
Leather Jacket (thrifted)
Spell Designs Romper
Cleobella Leather Bag
Leather Boots c/o H&M

The Spell website had a big sale just a little while ago and I ordered a few items at a huge discount from what they normally run (Way cheaper than what everything is going for right now on ebay, I got this romper for about $45 on sale and they're going for around $160 on ebay.)   I've been looking at this romper since last winter, I really love this particular print ad while I was a little worried the legs might be too short, they're actually about perfect, they're long enough in the back that I feel pretty comfortable in it.   I do really like the other prints in this line as well buuuut....rompers are a pain when it comes to the restroom.   This one has quite a few little buttons so as much as I like them, I'm just going to stick with this one. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty print on the romper, and awesome that you got it at such a discount! I don't own any rompers, but they look like they would be pretty comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This purse is precious, gorgeous print mixing, and I just can't say enough compliments to your photographer - amazing shoot again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)