Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Gray Skies








Wool Hat
Leather Jacket (thrifted)
Old Navy Tee
Rag & Bone Jeans (ebay)
Urban Outfitters Bag
Jeffery Campbell Fringe Boots (ebay)

I guess I've been  on a fringe kick lately.   But seriously, how awesome are these fringe boots?  I've been wearing them every single day lately, not only are they all kinds of awesome but they're the most comfortable boots I have.   The last pair of Jeffery Campbell boots I bought were a bit of a let down quality wise but even though these were only $20 more than that pair, the quality is quite a bit better, the leather is higher quality and the lining isn't starting to flake off like the other pair.  I hate the Jeffery Campbell Litas and while they do make some of the ugliest heels, the brand's western style boots always get me. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you certainly do rock the fringe! I love them too, and am actually sporting some fringed booties as I type this. *internet high 5 for twinning*
    Aha, love these jeans with the boho design running down the side. Perfect!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)