Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Frosty October Morning








Wool Hat
Free People Poncho
Free People Dress (ebay)
Spell Leather Bag (ebay)
Jeffery Campbell Fringe Boots (ebay)

Well, it's trying it's hardest to star getting cold, the past few mornings have been about -5 below zero so this morning felt pretty nice at 10 above!  Warm weather, you take it when you can get it.

 Everyone's been pretty sick this weekend and we're just getting over it now so I'm going to keep it short today, I'll just leave with an adorable photobomb.

Photobombing, she does it with style.  (No idea where she found an apple.)

4 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty dress, I love how it flows! Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are always so pretty! I love this awesome floral dress you're wearing here too. It looks so romantic against the snowy backdrop.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing pics and I love this cute photo bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp!*
    My word, this is stunning! I love the dress - it's gorgeous! And you look all cozy with the knit poncho on top <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)