Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cold Sunshine







Urban Outfitters Hat, Oscar de la Renta Scarf
Leather Jacket (thrifted - no label)
Free People Dress (ebay)
Leather Bag (thrifted)
Old Navy Boots

I apologize about the photos.  I've been having trouble with the quality of photos when I upload them from the camera to the new computer so I've been trying to fix then but now when I upload them to blogger, the colors come out crazy.  Somewhere, something is going hard. (Computers hard!)

I totally copied the lovely Romy over at Hippy at Heart.  She recently had a post where she wrapped a scarf around her hat and it was so pretty looking, I wanted to try it with some scarves of mine.  I have a few Oscar de la Renta scarves I thrifted a while back but I rarely wear thin scarves so this was a fun way to finally use them.

6 comments:

  1. OH my, these pics are great. I love the light in these pics and how the background emphasizes your amazing outfit. the dress is a killer and I love how the thin scarf looks with your hat. thin scarves are even better for this kind of diy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf wrapped around your hat! Your whole outfit is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is amazing and looks very pretty on you! Love it with the scarf on the hat and leather. I can't believe how much snow you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gorgeous dress katie! it's like little house on the prairie for now. i adore those books. little girl me liked the tv show too. i had never heard of that hippy at heart blog & now am totally following because i'm a copycat like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarves wrapped around hats, yes! Super cute idea :D
    I actually have one that I'm thinking right now would work...hehe
    Love the long sleeved dress here!
    Hope the computer/camera/picture issue is resolved soon though. That's so frustrating :/

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the hell man, why are you apologizing for these perfect photos? I was just about to say how awesome and fairy-tale like they look, with that snow and white dress, you're like Snow White!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)