Saturday, October 18, 2014

And Again






Free People Hat
Fred Meyer Kimono
Old Navy Tee
7FAM Jeans (consignment)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Seychelles Boots
Ecote Bag

Once more through the Way Back and then that's it, I promise.
 This outfit has some of my old and new favorites, that Old Navy tee is almost seven years old! (Ahh, back when their tee shirts were awesome and lasted forever, it does seem like their new V-neck long sleeve shirts are pretty awesome though.) I remembered why I hadn't worn it in a while, there's a stain that's resisted all of my efforts and while I do like that this tee has the perfect v-neck - not too long, not too short - it's really not worth it to keep something that's stained.  I also need to fix my hem job on these pants, I think they were originally cut for a seven foot giant, the inseam was so long!  Right now they're still too long, I need to take another inch off before they look decent, I just got a little too excite to wear them.  But a day off too long hems was too much of a blast to the past for me so I'll have to hurry up and fix them.  

1 comment:

  1. I have a few favorite shirts that I've had for years too that I just can't seem to part with! That is such a pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)