Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Cold Wind Blows








Fred Meyer Hat and Mittens
Free People Poncho
AE Jacket
Shirt (thrifted - no label)
7FAM Jeans (consignment)
Doc Martens (gift)
Carhartt Socks

The kids have had chicken pox this week so I've been mostly at home.  They've had their vaccine for the chicken so they ended up not getting it quite as bad as it would have been otherwise but they did get to enjoy almost a week off from school.    (And lots of oatmeal baths!  That really entertained them, pouring food into the tub and taking a bath in it.) 

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, didn't know oatmeal baths help with chicken pox. My sis and I had chicken pox, it was awesome, cause you don't feel sick enough to be bedridden but you're sick enough to stay and home and partyyy! :D
    Love the Winter-y outfit, especially the crazy hat and poncho, reminds me of Christmas... I know...It's too early, but I don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww no, hope the kiddos feel better! And oatmeal baths?? Is that the remedy?? I've never had it, so I'd never know. Haha, I'd get a kick out of that as well :)
    Love your cute, bundled up look. You look super cozy and cute :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your winter outfit, it looks very warm. Hope the kids are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie, you look winter ready & adorable! boo to the chicken pox. hooray to your cutie pie dog. how old? what's the dog's name, & what kind? we just got a dog a month ago. his name is maddox & he's totally stolen my heart. yes, i'm now that girl .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)