Monday, September 15, 2014

Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?




Free People Hat
Lace dress c/o H&M (last year)
American Eagle Outfitters Bag
Steve Madden Leather Wedges

I really love this dress aside from one thing, the neckline just wasn't doing it for me.  I lazily altered it into a V-neck and now it feels a little more wearable.  I'm trying to get better about doing my own alterations, my little sister has been showing me a lot of thing so hopefully I'll start hemming my own jeans or something.   I know, I'm so exciting. (But at least I managed to smile this time!  Progress!)

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! That dress is amazing, I love the matching purse, and the necklace is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you did good, I can't even sew a button! :D The dress is fabulous, I love the necklaces, so bohemian *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man this dress is so super gorgeous! I love the hemline and I think you did a great job with the neckline alteration. I couldn't even tell it was altered! You look so pretty.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooooooooo gorgeous dress *_* I'm obsessed with this boho magicalness that's happening right now. Paired with that necklace? HAND IT OVER!!
    Haha, and you altered it? What?? I can't even tell.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)