Thursday, September 4, 2014

That's The Best Kind Of Cake!

 Derp Face



Urban Outfitters Hat
Areopstale Tee
American Eagle Skirts
Birks (bay)
Ecote Suede Fringe bag
Forever21 Kimono (thrifted)

We went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and ummm....I take back all of the mean things I thought/said.  Keit called it, I was AWESOME.  And by awesome I mean it was totally funny and didn't take itself seriously and it had some pretty good beefcake. (mmm, beefcake.)   It might actually be the new Firefly. 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that movie yet but it does look pretty funny. I reeaally like that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie! It's such a fantastic adventure. Wonderful actors and it kind of reminded me of Firefly too, but with aliens. OwO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Guardians of the Galaxy too! I'm also a big Firefly fan. I can see the similarity now!
    Also you look fantastic. I love the fringe bag and the layering of necklaces here.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, so glad you liked it! :D Hope they don't ruin the second part!
    Haha, I dare you to make a derpier face than mine :D Love this outfit, grunge inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, Beefcake?
    I need to check out this movie...hehe ;)
    Loooove your slit skirt and the blingy jewelry you're rocking. Another outfit I'd copy head to toe! <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)